Active Topics Active Topics  Display List of Forum Members Memberlist  Invert Forum Background Colours Invert Colours  Search The Forum Search  Help Help  Register Register  Login Login
Sponsored by Beatnik Games
The Lounge
 |SFH| Sent From Hell :: Community Forums : The Lounge
Subject Topic: Lightning and thunder (Topic Closed Topic Closed) Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
Grizzler
Site Admin
Site Admin

Janitor

Posted: 15 December 2006 at 8:37am | IP Logged  

Hehe great way to start the day..

My alarm clock went of at 8ish and about the same time my flat lost the electricity.. so I looked out of the window and about the whole city had lost it's power! XD

I went to work and since most of the building didn't have lights and no electricity for the computers I went to the server room and me and 2 other people from the IT (we were the first ones) had to start shutting down the servers with control, not just cut of the powers..

It turned out that lightning had struck the main power "stations" here, but luckily it was only one part of it and not the most important part, so they directed the electricity through another one, and we got back within the hour.

So, how was your start of the day?

Back to Top View Grizzler's Profile Search for other posts by Grizzler Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Nhumrod
Site Admin
Site Admin
Clan Leader & GM

Posted: 15 December 2006 at 8:54am | IP Logged  

ooer!

mine involved getting out of bed and driving to work behind every old fart and granny on the road... why do people insist on doing 15 in a 30 and 30 in a 60?!?!

Guests

Posted: 15 December 2006 at 9:39am | IP Logged  

lol, my alarm went off at half 6, i turned over looked at the clock and for some reason thought it was saturday so turned it off and went back to sleep, only to wake up 2 hours later remembering it was friday and i was really late for college, i hate mornings!!
Back to Top View Guests's Profile Search for other posts by Guests Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Mojo Jojo
Moderatus
Moderatus
Sir Sleeps Alot

Posted: 15 December 2006 at 10:44am | IP Logged  

uhh, I just came in and found out that some small German company is putting in a offer to the current shareholders of Kuju at a 50% premium (which is very likely to be accepted)...basically a smaller company is buying us.

Not sure what this means exactly, could be simple we have better funding to make our own games, or other companies might not like it and try to buy us...who know! The German company is not a developer or publisher, so the likes of Sony, Nintendo, Konami, Ubisoft might not care.

Back to Top View Mojo Jojo's Profile Search for other posts by Mojo Jojo Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Nhumrod
Site Admin
Site Admin
Clan Leader & GM

Posted: 15 December 2006 at 10:56am | IP Logged  

gl!

Mash-Tin_UK
Clan Member
Clan Member

Posted: 15 December 2006 at 12:33pm | IP Logged  

I Woke up, and layed in bed for 1hour, The glory of Holidays! Broke up for holidays on Wednesday..

Your tears fuel me     -      E .� ` ' / �. F
Back to Top View Mash-Tin_UK's Profile Search for other posts by Mash-Tin_UK Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

TheGouldFish
Honourary Member
Honourary Member
The Mapper

Posted: 15 December 2006 at 1:49pm | IP Logged  

I woke up this morning and felt awake and happy that I wasn't hunger over, then got to work and found out that one one had yet looking into any of the huge issues I had flagged up with my test environment.

Back to Top View TheGouldFish's Profile Search for other posts by TheGouldFish Visit TheGouldFish's Homepage Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

[D]esert Punk
1337 Community Member
1337 Community Member
Ex-Member

Posted: 15 December 2006 at 4:03pm | IP Logged  

i woke up, remembered i got payed for xmas today, went and bought some presents in town, but some new clothes, and cds, had lunch wif my ex, all in all pretty good day so far. bar the rain as it pissing it down and it dont look like stopping

Back to Top View [D]esert Punk's Profile Search for other posts by [D]esert Punk Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Tefflon
Clan Member
Clan Member

Posted: 16 December 2006 at 12:48am | IP Logged  

well jsut sual in the mornign not tryin to fal asleep in school ;D
but i was at a comedy show tonight and it was awesome
bad start but great ending of a day :D

Back to Top View Tefflon's Profile Search for other posts by Tefflon Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version