Active Topics Active Topics  Display List of Forum Members Memberlist  Invert Forum Background Colours Invert Colours  Search The Forum Search  Help Help  Register Register  Login Login
Sponsored by Beatnik Games
Games Forum
 |SFH| Sent From Hell :: Community Forums : Games Forum
Subject Topic: The ship - free weekend (Topic Closed Topic Closed) Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
Grizzler
Site Admin
Site Admin

Janitor

Posted: 09 Febuary 2007 at 4:36pm | IP Logged  

The ship has a free weekend now, so if anyone is up for it we could play together, I bought it, was cheap enough anyway, and its pretty fun once you get lots of players on it :D

Basically the game is about killing a particular person, you get a name from "mr x" and your supposed to hunt that person down, now everyone is getting a person they are supposed to kill, so ther person you are gonna kill might have you on his list aswell..

The goal for each round is to get the most reward money, which is based on which weapon you kill them with, and it changes everyround (Mr X's list).

The funny part of the game is all the stuff you can kill people with, from traditonal pistols, to a fryingpan, light them on fire etc.

Also, you have "needs" like in the Sims, you need to go to the toilet, you need to sleep, you need to eat.. if you don't do that you get some (funny) sideeffects..
There are bars to drink from, lots of cabins, lots of items which boosts something etc etc

But, ofcourse you can't just go around killing people, you can only kill the person your supposed to kill, or defend yourself (by killing the guy who is attacking you), if you kill an innocent person you will be thrown in jail, and will lose time to kill your victim..
You can't show a weapon if there is a security guard nearby, camera, or if there are too many people watching you..

Also, you can see the last location your victim was the last 30 seconds ago, but you wont know what the person looks like, until you see him/her, and you can change clothes, hats etc etc, lots of stuff to do, lots of secret places to go (like to crew areas of a boat) ..

Anyway, if someone is up for go to steam and download it, and try it out, if you dont like it, you dont XD

Back to Top View Grizzler's Profile Search for other posts by Grizzler Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Mojo Jojo
Moderatus
Moderatus
Sir Sleeps Alot

Posted: 09 Febuary 2007 at 5:03pm | IP Logged  

i have a friend who worked on it. was made in Edinburgh.

Back to Top View Mojo Jojo's Profile Search for other posts by Mojo Jojo Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Grizzler
Site Admin
Site Admin

Janitor

Posted: 11 Febuary 2007 at 5:09pm | IP Logged  

Hurrah for great response =P

Back to Top View Grizzler's Profile Search for other posts by Grizzler Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Mash-Tin_UK
Clan Member
Clan Member

Posted: 11 Febuary 2007 at 5:24pm | IP Logged  

ROFL  its a sh*t gamr tbh

Your tears fuel me     -      E .� ` ' / �. F
Back to Top View Mash-Tin_UK's Profile Search for other posts by Mash-Tin_UK Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Mojo Jojo
Moderatus
Moderatus
Sir Sleeps Alot

Posted: 11 Febuary 2007 at 6:48pm | IP Logged  

it won game of the year on ign?!

Back to Top View Mojo Jojo's Profile Search for other posts by Mojo Jojo Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Shadetail
Honourary Member
Honourary Member

Posted: 11 Febuary 2007 at 6:52pm | IP Logged  

wtf..

how the hell did it do that ? its a load of crap.

Back to Top View Shadetail's Profile Search for other posts by Shadetail Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Grizzler
Site Admin
Site Admin

Janitor

Posted: 11 Febuary 2007 at 7:08pm | IP Logged  

Shadetail.. you have NOT even played the game so don't come diss the game before you have, and no playing the earlier versions of the game does not count..

I was looking forward to be playing with some here.. but I guess not ...

Shadetail
Honourary Member
Honourary Member

Posted: 11 Febuary 2007 at 8:37pm | IP Logged  

Sorry man.

Ill see if i can get it tonight.

IT was crap on the half life version you have to admit.

edit: Too big, not enough time. If youve got a invite send me that and il play for a week with ya :P

Edited by Shadetail on 11 Febuary 2007 at 8:42pm
Back to Top View Shadetail's Profile Search for other posts by Shadetail Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Grizzler
Site Admin
Site Admin

Janitor

Posted: 11 Febuary 2007 at 8:41pm | IP Logged  

Never played that one, so I dunno XD

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version