Active Topics Active Topics  Display List of Forum Members Memberlist  Invert Forum Background Colours Invert Colours  Search The Forum Search  Help Help  Register Register  Login Login
Sponsored by Beatnik Games
Games Forum
 |SFH| Sent From Hell :: Community Forums : Games Forum
Subject Topic: WoW Patch 3.2 (Topic Closed Topic Closed) Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
Nhumrod
Site Admin
Site Admin
Clan Leader & GM

Posted: 21 July 2009 at 12:30pm | IP Logged  

Out very soon! I summarised a few bits for now on the site news. Opinions?

I personally think it looks great. I get faster character levelling/mounts, more MP5 for my shammy, and a delivery boy gimp lol!

Bartaggio
Senior Community Member
Senior Community Member

Guild Member

Posted: 21 July 2009 at 12:55pm | IP Logged  

Looks good, I just don't like that mounts are lowered in level AGAIN.
Back to Top View Bartaggio's Profile Search for other posts by Bartaggio Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Nhumrod
Site Admin
Site Admin
Clan Leader & GM

Posted: 21 July 2009 at 2:03pm | IP Logged  

Why not?! Its soooooooooooooo annoying having to level 1-20 or 1-30 sans mount...

Grizzler
Site Admin
Site Admin

Janitor

Posted: 21 July 2009 at 8:19pm | IP Logged  

Patch SUCKS, "Lets give everyone the opportunity to gear up in Ulduar gear before they go to Ulduar!" ... "A casual.. running around in MY Ulduar gear??"

And, they just make everything so easy.. lower mounts requirements.. And they way the tier 9 stuff looks.. Mage/priest/warlock look EXACTLY the same now, except for a color... that is just lazy

Back to Top View Grizzler's Profile Search for other posts by Grizzler Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Sirwomble
Site Admin
Site Admin
Occasional Table

Posted: 22 July 2009 at 12:28am | IP Logged  

stop moaning granny , still loads to do n have fun doing .

Back to Top View Sirwomble's Profile Search for other posts by Sirwomble Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Nhumrod
Site Admin
Site Admin
Clan Leader & GM

Posted: 22 July 2009 at 8:53am | IP Logged  

frankly i'm DESPERATE for a mount for my lock. Hes lev 18 and walking is an arse tbh...

Cownter
Public Member
Public Member
Ex-Member

Posted: 24 July 2009 at 2:00pm | IP Logged  

Im just glad that shammies are getting a buff cos we are so underpowered the only thing keeping shammies alive is elemental spec dmg/dps :(

Shadetail
Honourary Member
Honourary Member

Posted: 25 July 2009 at 12:22am | IP Logged  

And WoW gets easier again.

Back to Top View Shadetail's Profile Search for other posts by Shadetail Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Mash-Tin_UK
Clan Member
Clan Member

Posted: 25 July 2009 at 12:50pm | IP Logged  

Grizzler wrote:
Patch SUCKS, "Lets give everyone the opportunity to gear up in Ulduar gear before they go to Ulduar!" ... "A casual.. running around in MY Ulduar gear??"

And, they just make everything so easy.. lower mounts requirements.. And they way the tier 9 stuff looks.. Mage/priest/warlock look EXACTLY the same now, except for a color... that is just lazy

Well grizz. you cannoy QQ about casual, YOU PLAY A ROLEPLAY FOR ONE, And have only just started playing wow.

I for one am casual, i play when i want how i want and for how long i want, WoW is sh*t compared to what it used to be, Im glad they are making it easier for us to gear up without havin to waste half ur life making sure you attend raids etc. Ive done my fair share for the last 3-4yrs on this silly game, About time they made it easier for casuals! But the mount thing, they may aswell give you it at 1.

So much casual player hate its funny!
Back to Top View Mash-Tin_UK's Profile Search for other posts by Mash-Tin_UK Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Sirwomble
Site Admin
Site Admin
Occasional Table

Posted: 25 July 2009 at 4:13pm | IP Logged  

That'll be in the next patch Mashy lol, if it gets any easier Shade might start playing it , commmon Blizz get ya fingers out make it harder QUICKLY !!!!!

Back to Top View Sirwomble's Profile Search for other posts by Sirwomble Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Mash-Tin_UK
Clan Member
Clan Member

Posted: 25 July 2009 at 4:49pm | IP Logged  

HAHHA
Back to Top View Mash-Tin_UK's Profile Search for other posts by Mash-Tin_UK Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Shadetail
Honourary Member
Honourary Member

Posted: 28 July 2009 at 5:57pm | IP Logged  

Sorry Lads, Shadey's going to be playing another upcoming MMO.

Id've played WoW if it wasnt for the fact alliance was full of retards :P

Back to Top View Shadetail's Profile Search for other posts by Shadetail Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Sirwomble
Site Admin
Site Admin
Occasional Table

Posted: 28 July 2009 at 6:14pm | IP Logged  

Peaz aka Sirwomble = Alliance character = Bans Shadetail AGAIN from forums and if he's not careful from Life also  

Shadetail
Honourary Member
Honourary Member

Posted: 28 July 2009 at 6:24pm | IP Logged  

Nhumrod
Site Admin
Site Admin
Clan Leader & GM

Posted: 06 August 2009 at 10:18am | IP Logged  

Well it came out yesterday, and frankly I reckon its great!

The new Shaman "Totem Bar" is awesome and will increase Shammy damage as we spend less time dropping tots. The new 5 man inst at ToC is fun, and drops amazing loot, even on normal (which is repeatable btw), and the emblems of conquest which now drop everywhere and can be converted down to valor or heroism, mean that you can get AMAZING gear without too much effort.

Loving it!

Harv
Honourary Member
Honourary Member
TF2 GOD

Posted: 06 August 2009 at 10:25am | IP Logged  

Aye, the latest patch means that the NoC Shrappel damage for crops far outweighs the Manna made by the Orcs protecting the Princess in the tower of Doom.
Pick up 2,965 pieces of silver, and the 10 crystals won up in the Aztec and Industrial zones mean you can ReF those TReKKwes in no time. The bonus 'ambivalence' and 'virtue' powerups for your Elf Package really helps with the stamina.
Best game ever! Far better than going to the pub and knowing real people!
Back to Top View Harv's Profile Search for other posts by Harv Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Nhumrod
Site Admin
Site Admin
Clan Leader & GM

Posted: 06 August 2009 at 12:38pm | IP Logged  

Aztec and Industrial zones Richard?!

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version